NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Dwayne Wallace, OL, University of Kansas
• Name: Dwayne Wallace
• Height: 6’4
• Weight: 330
• Position: OG/OT
• College: Cal transfer to KU
• Twitter: bigwild62
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Avon Park, Florida and it’s laid back
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Need to watch film so that you and know
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not being able to take care of my daughter so I grind hard to make it
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed to get into college out of high school but I want to junior college I made it out
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Big and physical
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Daniel Magee
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• A coach or helping out on the community
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room desk then car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• How far is help out my family member this family always comes first and then I will try to assist us to three strangers and help them out as much as possibl
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I will be the Hulk because he’s being angry and strong and just smashed
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life growing up in foster care and figuring out a way to make that work and still play football and finding a good support system so I can stay focus
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I was playing the University of Hawaii and I poured can hear the linebacker and he went flying in the air
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Always have to be Physical controlled aggression and technique
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• You’ll have to be my brother died in a bike accident
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Daniel Magee
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• QB Deiondre Francois from Florida State
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mentor Terrelle Smith has been so much help to me. He always led me down the right path after playing in NFL for 11 years.