- Name: Anthony Patrick
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 230
- Position: LB
- College: Bethel University
- Twitter: king_patrick43
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- Nashville TN, Love the Titans
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film Study is important allows me to play at a high level. Practice is 2nd because I can get more physical reps when I’m on the field rehearsing what I watch on film during the season. Strength and condition is last for me even though I ama hard worker on and off the field. I realize in today society the game of football is mostly a mental game.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I don’t really worry about anything my life is based of faith.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I look at failure as lessons. So I just found another way to do it better. In a game making a tackle taking a better angle to make a play. Knowing what I have to do to capitalize on the next play.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Being able to diagnose plays before it happen.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Lawernce Pittman, Wingate University running back
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- Sports Agent, I always have to be around the game
Room, des, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- Family member, I don’t know what I will do without my family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- I would have love to be in the movie remember the titans.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- Before my senior season, my mother was diagnose with cancer. My dad already having cancer I overcame things mentally by finding my peace and meditating in God’s word. Using everything as fuel to keep going.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Can’t think of any at the moment
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- Double overtime game winning tackle in the backfield. Based off film study I knew what play the offense was going to run.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Lil Wayne Right Above it
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Instinctive player ability to diagnose plays before it happens. Can run sideline to sideline.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- One of my aunts that passed away.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Not my thing
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- Danny Trevathan
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respect holds more weight never cared about being like.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- None you have to be accountable.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mother has been my biggest influence. Just seeing her struggle in life taught me before any success come there will be a struggle.