We have been hearing that the Tennessee Titans are not done, and we already know that Jon Robinson is open to wheel and deal. He said it hours after his blockbuster trade with the Los Angeles Rams. I keep hearing that the Titans want to move back into the top 10 and would be shocked if they still get their guy when they do. Laremy Tunsil is the guy that everyone had the Titans taking in the top 10, and I feel they can still get him by trading back into the top ten. Check this scenario out and let me know what you think?
- 1st Pick – Los Angeles Rams take Jared Goff
- 2nd Pick – Cleveland Browns trade the 2nd pick to the Philadelphia Eagles for the 8th pick in the NFL Draft, Fletcher Cox and a 3rd round pick in 2017. Eagles select Carson Wentz
- 3rd Pick – San Diego Chargers select Jalen Ramsey
- 4th Pick – Dallas Cowboys select DE Joey Bosa
- 5th Pick – Jacksonville Jaguars select LB Myles Jack
- 6th Pick – Baltimore Ravens select DeForest Buckner
- 7th Pick – San Francisco 49ers trade their pick to the Miami Dolphins for the 13th Pick, a 3rd this year, a 2nd next year and Dion Jordan. Dolphins draft running back Ezekial Elliott
- 8th Pick – Cleveland Browns trade their pick to the Tennessee Titans, and land the 15th pick in the draft, and a first round draft pick in 2017 (First from Titans not from Rams). Titans select Laremy Tunsil.
- 9th Pick – Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Vernon Hargreaves
- 10th Pick – New York Giants select Ronnie Stanley
If the Titans can get their guy after trading out of one, and the Browns can pick up an additional first rounder as well as other picks to move back to 15 and still get a wide out they would be smart to make the moves.