Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post, reported many of the NFL workouts yesterday, and our friends at NFL Trade Rumors, were able to compile the entire list for our readers. Here is the list brought to you by them:
- Browns worked out CBs Bill Bentley, Chase Casey, Al Louis-Jean, and Robert Steeples.
- Buccaneers worked out Andre Davis, Ben Gottschalk, Ryan Groy and R.J. Harris.
- Cardianls worked out Emmanuel Acho, James Anderson and Ja’Gared Davis.
- Colts worked out Sean Baker, Matt Daniels, Mike McAdoo, and Dreamius Smith.
- Falcons worked out Mike Gillislee, Gus Johnson and Devin Wylie.
- Giants worked out kickers Kyle Brindza, Zach Hocker, Corey Acosta, and Tom Obarski.
- Jaguars worked out kickers Randy Bullock and Zach Hocker.
- Jets tried out RB/KR Jeff Demps, RB Akeem Hunt, WR Larry Pinkard and DB Cooper Taylor.
- Packers worked out Justin Anderson, Curtis Grant, Ronald Powell and J.R. Tavai.
- Panthers worked out Reese Dismukes and Andrew Miller.
- Raiders worked out Korey Toomer and Dyshawn Davis.
- Saints worked out Henry Coley, John Conner, Henry Hynoski, Jeff Luc, Patrick Scales, Jason Williams, and Christian Yount.
- Seahawks worked out RB Isaiah Pead, DE Lawrence Okoye, RB Bryce Brown, LB John Lotulelei, OT Jesse Davis, G Taylor Boggs, DE Keith Browner, G Kadeem Edwards, DE Efe Obada and DE DeAngelo Tyson.
Steelers worked out Dwight Bentley, Isaiah Frey, and Montell Garner.