By: Derek Hawkridge
Here are a few players that you might want to pick up this week for week 4, this list was created by our writer Derek Hawkridge.
1. Bilal Powell – New York Jets – RB – Last week Powell rushed for over a 100 yards against the Buffalo Bills, but with Chris Ivory still being out, Powell could be a huge steal.
2. Denarius Moore – Oakland Raiders – WR – On Monday Night, Moore was impressive, especially with Terelle Pryor at QB. The Redskins secondary is horrible and he had a huge game last week. Moore has great hands and speed, if playing from behind Moore should catch quite a few balls.
3. Jay Cutler – Chicago Bears – QB – He had a big game passing against the Steelers. The Bears have only given up 3 sacks. The Lions have three sacks in the last 2 games, so keep an eye on Cutler.
4. Terrell Pryor – Oakland Raiders – QB – Pryor has a 112.2 QB rating on the big stage against Denver, he has averaged 18 fantasy points both through the air and running.
5. Ryan Tannehill – Miami Dolphins – QB – Ryan will be forced to throw the ball a lot against high powered Saints. Expect Tannehill to have a good game this week.
WAIVER WIRE STEAL – Stephen Hill – New York Jets – WR – Geno will force a lot of passes his way, and should get a ton of targets this game because of having a big game last week. Expect him to get the ball thrown his way this week.Do you follow the NFL Draft? If so follow NFL Draft Diamonds on Twitter and Facebook for up to date NFL Draft News, NFL Draft Projections, and NFL Draft Rankings. Jesus is the only way to Salvation