HBCU programs do not need to continue passing up on players, who in which they can land. Here are 10 players of the class of 2023 after the December signing period. Coaches still have another month, so shoot your shots and stop being afraid of improving!
- Mamadou Ba 6’6 -Wideout at College of Vanier in California. Very good prospect that end up getting an Delaware State offer & Alabama A&M look.
- Bryan Gillmore 6’4 205 -Safety Gardendale High School – Gardendale Rockets. Under recruited. This kid can lay the lumber and make plays.
- Logan Mackey 6’0 190 CB- C.E. King HS in Dallas, Texas. 🌟 🌟 🌟 Very good CB and Athlete.
- Kam Bizor 6’3 230 DE- C.E. King HS in Dallas, Texas. Huge difference maker.
- Jarvis Turner 6’3 230 TE/HB- Wilmar-Hutchins HS Dallas, Texas. Can open up a defensive play book, with the right H-Back package.
- Jaryn Parks 6’3 215 LB- Wilmar-Hutchins in Dallas, Texas. Just an animal.
- Logan Wright 6’0 300 DT- Dudley HS, North Carolina. Had 22 sacks this year at defensive tackle. I could not express that any Louder .
- Elaine Harris 6’6 315 OT- Chaminade- Madonna HS, Florida. 🌟 🌟 🌟 Kid has very good film, and has very good pad level down in Hollywood, Florida.
- Jordan Taylor 6’5 315 OT- San Francisco CC, California. This kid has to much potential to get past over. Coaches, address your need, not your ego. Kid can play.
- Ravon Johnson 6’3 220 DE- Grayson HS, Georgia. 🌟 🌟 🌟 This kid been putting his name in HBCU coaches hates, and they have been ignoring him.
HBCU programs, please stop ignoring recruits, who can play, and want to attend your institution. Yes, I have seen it too many times, programs in the SWAC & MEAC. Coaches, Coaches, Coaches, let’s not pass up on our own success not problems.